• Job Type - Full Time
• Qualification - BA/BSc/HND
• Experience - 5 - 10 years
• Location - Lagos
• Job Field - Safety and Environment / HSE
- Support the HSE Officer and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Provide support to project and operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Ensure permit to work is given for every job that requires permit to work such as work at height, confined space work, hot work, etc.
- Track and provide regular HSE performance report to the Department head.
- Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses, record and reports to HSE Officer.
- Provide support for tendering and documentation.
- Ensure incidents are reported and investigated and lessons are shared to prevent re-occurrence.
Candidates should possess a First Degree in a related discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience and applicable HSE certifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Info@nordic-degrees.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.